"I often meet young pastors and Christian leaders who have been through the Asian Access nurturing programme. They always speak warmly of the things they learned and how it is impacting their ministries and lives now. So I thank God for this ministry.”
– Dr. Ajith Fernando
Teaching Pastor, Youth for Christ, Sri Lanka
Asia is on the rise—economically, politically, and spiritually. And now your gift to Asian Access will help meet a $1 million giving challenge to accelerate the advance of the Gospel in Asia. As highlighted by the “snapshot” provided by Asian Access Vice President for Partnership Development Adrian De Visser, the Gospel is making historic advances in Asia:
Asia—a Faith-Based Snapshot
- Asia’s four billion people comprise more than 60% of the world's population
- Asia includes an estimated 25% Muslims, 22% Hindus, 11% Buddhists, and 8.5% Christians (including Catholics)
- Christian churches enjoy the fastest rate of growth among religious groups in Asia—3.6% a year, compared to Muslims (2%), Hindus (1.5%), and Buddhists (1.2%)
- Today, Asia is home to nearly 300 million Christians
- Evangelicals in Asia (over 130 million) have become almost as numerous as evangelicals in the USA (148 million)
From Asia, for Asia
Seizing this historic opportunity for Gospel advancement, a foundation that prefers to remain anonymous has offered Asian Access a giving challenge. Through December 31, 2015, they will have challenged Asian Access with $1,000,000 to raise another $1,000,000 from financial partners currently living in Asia, or who were born in Asia. Overall, generous donors contributed $749,171 toward this challenge.
Your gifts will enable Asian Access to move forward in several vital areas, including:
- Expanding the work of A2 in the two most populated countries in the world
- Open A2’s ministry in two new countries in the next 12 months;
- Expand Asian Access' new program to develop marketplace Kingdom leaders—launched in Seoul in February 2015, we are already exploring new countries.
- Increase A2’s work in empowering Asia’s women leaders from one to three.
We reached our interim deadline of March 31, 2015 by reaching $500,000 in gifts to keep pace with the challenge. If you live in, or were born in Asia, your gift of $100, $500, $1,000 or more to Asian Access will be vital in helping us to reach our final goal of $1M.
Will you help us to meet this historic challenge?
God is on the move in Asia, and He is using you and Asian Access to play a part. Thank you for your prayers and financial support at this strategic time—from Asia, for Asia.
To give online, click the red "Give Now!" button (US$) or visit: https://give.asianaccess.org ... Be sure to choose "Asia Giving Challenge" on the designation drop-down menu.
Or send your check to Asian Access, PO Box 3307, Cerritos, CA 90703.
God bless you and thank you for your prayers and financial support for Asian Access!
For His Kingdom,
Joseph W. Handley, President