JPY ¥ - US $ - Other Currency
AUTOMATED GIVING (EFT) debited monthly
You can set up an automatic monthly withdrawal (EFT) deducted from your checking account or credit card, and the minimal service fee is folded into the missionary's administration fee. It's completely automatic once set up, though fairly easy to change whenever desired. There are currently two options for periods (e.g., monthly and quarterly) deductions.
MAIL A CHECK TO ASIAN ACCESS:
You can still write and mail checks the traditional way or now arrange to have your online bank or bill service send a check. Please be sure to write the missionary's name or ministry project name on your check so it can be allocated to the proper account.
Asian Access | PO Box 3307 | Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
You can use your credit card online through Asian Access or other various agencies, such as "Network for Good," "Facebook/Causes," and "Mighty Cause". All of these agencies will take a fairly hefty 4.5 - 6.75% administration service fee from each contribution.
- Donate to Asian Access via MightyCause: https://www.mightycause.com/organization/Asianaccess
- Donate now to Asian Access via Network For Good
- Give via Facebook/Causes" to Asian Access
|Outside service fee deducted?||2.6%||
Network for Good:
NFG 4.75%/card or
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp
Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama-ken 359-1141
SWIFT Code = SMBCJPJT
Acct# = 5245101-Toza (the word Toza should be included)
Name on the account = Asian Access
Account holder address:
6-16 Enoki-cho, Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama-ken, JAPAN 359-1104
Find Out More About:
- What are my options for making contributions?
- Financial Standards/Integrity (Asian Access' commitment to donors and ECFA standards)
- Affiliations (organizations and associations with which we partner)
- Non-profit tax-exempt status [501(c)(3) non-profit corporation]
- Audit Reports & 990s
- Download financial documents
- Striving for financial sustainability in each country
- Online with debit/credit card:
- Through A2's online giving portal or click the red button (right)...
- via mail or electronic funds transfer