Asian Access helps leaders thrive.
We are an interdenominational movement working throughout Asia to identify, develop and release leaders of growing and reproducing churches. Our focus is on training key leaders who will lead the church with vision, character and competence. We are becoming a vibrant community of leaders in twenty countries of Asia, striving to unite the church, extend the Kingdom, and transform the cultures of Asia for the glory of God.
A2 is a vibrant community devoted to helping leaders thrive—DEVELOP. MULTIPLY. TRANSFORM.
Asian Access is a vibrant community that develops leaders.
Our community is committed to life-long development: being developed personally as well as developing other leaders. We aim to develop:
- more Christ-like pastors to lead the church with vision, character and competence.
- pastors who are better equipped to lead their congregations in countries where Christians are persecuted.
- church leaders who are less likely to drop out of ministry due to burnout or moral failure.
- leaders with the vision to multiply faith communities that will transform lives.
...more about DEVELOP.
Asian Access is a vibrant community that seeks to multiply.
We are committed to reproduction on all levels:
- Personal Multiplication: We are leaders serving leaders.
- Leaders and Disciples: Develop leaders who reproduce themselves in others—leaders who can multiply disciples.
- Congregations & Churches: We want to develop leaders who multiply churches that impact their communities, reach new believers, and reproduce churches.
...more about MULTIPLY.
Asian Access is a vibrant community of people seeking initially to be personally transformed, but then also to transform our world.
God is the One who transforms. But our responsibility is to cooperate with His Spirit working in us. We strive to submit to His transforming power both personally and corporately. In developing leaders, Asian Access contributes by creating a safe community. This is an environment that leads to a transformational process in participants and, hopefully, in their world. Transformation—whether it's in a church, a family, a neighborhood, a city, a nation—always begins with transformation in the lives of individuals and then moves outward. Broader change ignites from the transformation of the individual leader, and so that is precisely where A2 focuses its energies.
...more about TRANSFORM.
The A2 Community
- The People of Asian Access
- Board of Directors
- Council of Reference
- Senior Leaders
- Leader Development Participants
11 Countries and Growing...
We are now fully operational in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Mongolia, Sri Lanka plus three additional countries with select pastors/leaders and faculty.
- The Essence of Asian Access
- The Distinctives of Asian Access
- Asian Access Faculty
- Curriculum topics
- More about our ministry focus
- The people of Asian Access